Sonntag, 12. April 2015

get lost

Here´s a quick art journal page I made a few days ago. One about a passion, maybe already an obsession of mine: books. Since I learned how to read books became my faithful and entertaining companions. I love losing myself in fantastical, dramatical and even documental stories (but fantasy beats them all). Besides, I simply need to be surrounded by books whether they´re new, old, damaged...I don´t care as long as I can feel the soul of the book. I even decided to use all the open shelves in my craft room to display my books like in a libary so I can see them while being creative. All my crafting supplies are mostly invisibly stored in drawers and under my desk.


"We lose ourselves in books, we find ourselves there too."


 



Supplies: masking tape, white gesso, Finnabair stencil "bubbles", Finnabair modeling paste, Tim Holtz Sizzlits "birds in flight", Lindy´s Stamp Gang sprays "frosty forest green"/ "clam bake beige", soft pencil



Keine Kommentare: